Students must have:
- Normally a BSc (Hons.) in Diagnostic Radiography (at least 2:1)
- Have secured a suitable clinical placement (where appropriate) and:
- Employment with, or secondment to, a diagnostic imaging department or with access to diagnostic imaging facilities, approved by the University of Leeds
- Identification of 2 suitable clinical mentors within this department
- Employer’s agreement to undertake the course and provide adequate time and facilities to meet the learning outcomes of the programme.
- Satisfactory references and attendance at an admissions event
- Advanced standing.
This programme is not suitable for international applicants who require a student visa. International applicants who do not require a student visa may be able to access this programme by special arrangement. Please contact admissions for further information.
English language requirements
IELTS 7.0 overall, with no less than 6.5 in any component.
Due to competition for places we will give preference to applicants who exceed our minimum entry requirements.
How to apply
Applications are considered on the basis of the applicant’s qualifications and experience. Applications may close before the deadline date if numbers accepted reach capacity.
Deadline for applications is 26/8/22 for home applicants and 31/7/22 for international applicants.
This link takes you to information on applying for taught programmes and to the University's online application system.
If you're unsure about the application process, contact the admissions team for help.
Places are limited and courses may become full and close before the application deadline.
A reference indicating managerial consent in support of your application including indication that you have secured a clinical placement and that you have the relevant academic requirements for the programme. OR the placement document can be completed instead of this.
Additionally, you will be required to complete a placement document to be submitted with your application through the CRM.
Read about visas, immigration and other information in International students. We recommend that international students apply as early as possible to ensure that they have time to apply for their visa.
- UK: £11,500 (total)
- International: £25,750 (total)
Read more about paying fees and charges.
For fees information for international taught postgraduate students, read Masters fees.
Additional cost information
There may be additional costs related to your course or programme of study, or related to being a student at the University of Leeds. Read more about additional costs.
Scholarships and financial support
If you have the talent and drive, we want you to be able to study with us, whatever your financial circumstances. There may be help for students in the form of loans and non-repayable grants from the University and from the government. Find out more at Masters funding overview.